Federal University Of Technology Akwa Ibom: The Undeniable Facts
The Ministry of Education has been inundated with enquires concerning the location of the Federal University of Technology, Akwa Ibom, flowing from the mischievous and misleading claims made by Senator Ita Enang. Ordinarily, his rant does not deserve a response but for the purpose of records, We state as follows:
1. That the demand and eventual approval of the Federal University was a transaction strictly between the State and federal governments. This transaction had and still has no input or contribution of the attention seeking Senator.
2. The State Government had advised that the Federal University of Technology be sited in Eket Senatorial District.
3. The decision by the State Government to site the new federal tertiary institution in Eket Senatorial District was informed by the presence of federal tertiary institutions in Uyo and Ikot Ekpene Senatorial Districts( University of Uyo and Federal Polytechnic, Ukana).
4. It is on record that Senator Ita Enang has always wanted to drag every possible project to his village in Ididep. Therefore his veiled support for Ikot Abasi is very mischievous and deceptive.
5. We urge the public to discountenance the rantings of the controversial Senator and to know that the new tertiary institution will be sited at the best location in Eket Senatorial District.
Mrs Idongesit Etiebet
Honourable Commissioner for Education
Akwa Ibom State
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of Ibom Leak News (Legit Work Communications and Business). Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org,
Call +2348062867011 Whatsapp +2348127188384
Support IBOM LEAK NEWS journalism of integrity and credibility
Good journalism costs a lot of money. Yet only good journalism can ensure the possibility of a good society, an accountable democracy, and a transparent government.
For continued free access to the best investigative journalism in Akwa Ibom we ask you to consider making a modest support to this noble endeavour.
By contributing to Ibom Leak News, you are helping to sustain a journalism of relevance and ensuring it remains free and available to all.
Call or WhatsApp 08062867011